+First Aid / AED / CPR
These courses are designed for individuals that would like to obtain or renew a certificate in First Aid and CPR/AED. Red Cross certification is provided to participants upon satisfactory completion of the course requirements.
All Basic Life Support (BLS) procedures are demonstrated in these courses and adhere to the most recent American Red Cross® and American Heart Association/ILCOR Guidelines.They are intended to provide the student with the cognitive skills needed to administer CPR and First Aid in the event of an actual emergency.
Two courses are offered. Once you are certified it is suggested you have refresher training every two years.
- +First Aid / AED / CPR Recertification:
- Half day, 4 hour training
- Covers First Aid, AED and CPR for adults only
- Certificate should be current within the past year
- If infant CPR recertification is also needed, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two ½ day, 4 hours per day trainings are required
- Covers basic First Aid, AED and CPR for all three groups
- Must attend Day 1 in order to attend Day 2
- The training and certification charge covers both days of training